Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Not Nae 2Real ...



A couple of weeks ago, I went into an explanation on a post about why I used the pen name Nae 2Real.  I have now decided that using this pen name isn’t one of my better ideas.  So, for the people that know me by my regular name, just know that yeah I’m still JaNae.  But for my blogs, I’m just going to go by Denise.  I think it’s sort of like the same thing with college.  I told a bunch of people my name was a bunch of things because I really didn’t know what to go by.  I wasn’t trying to confuse people, but it’s a sticky situation when you grow up with one name only to find out legally your name is something else.  I didn’t know my first name until … let’s just say I was being bothered and learning new stuff about myself, when I should have already knew this stuff about myself and should not have been bothered. 

I do have to say, though, that I don’t want to just be called anything.  There are choices of what I have to go by.  I don’t really care to have Nae 2Real to be one of the names I go by though.  Times are good, times are bad, but sometimes, there’s no time at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment